Commit to Vote for Progress
The 2018 municipal election is our chance to elect progressive champions for our city.
With Doug Ford as Premier in Ontario this has never been more important.
Ford will have his eyes on electing conservative candidates to city hall and the school board in Toronto. And we can imagine what else he might do to our city.
Join us in building our own bloc of progressive voters in Toronto to change who has power in our city and protect us from what Ford has planned for Toronto.
Commit to voting progressive and find out:
- the Progressive Champions that we need to elect to city council and the school board in 2018
- how you can support them and help get them elected
- where, when, and what you need to vote this fall
Over the coming weeks and months we will:
- Work with you to build our progressive voting bloc in the city
- Survey you to help define our top priorities going into this election
- Determine the wards we will focus on and launch our process for choosing registered candidates
- Choose the progressive candidates we’ll be supporting after the City’s candidate registration closes this summer